Hi,

Daniweb is a great website, i can find many articles that i need. Today i am working as SAP end-user, how about other users? Are you an SAP end-user?

Regards,
Kevin Edwards,

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello and welcome. I've been a PeopleSoft end-user in the past. ERP solutions are great.

Hello, Kevin.

Welcome to the DaniWeb forums. We are glad you joined us.

These forums are an excellent resource: lots of good information and many knowledgeable members here.

It is a great place for the sharing of ideas. I am sure you will learn a lot here.

I have used SAP by Design before, a cloud-based version of SAP, but that was some time ago. And it is quite different than the offline version.

See you around the forums.

Hi DavidB,

What is the different between SAP in cloud-based version into offline version?

SAP customizes their solutions per customer and site; all the features and capabilities you might request for an off-line version would be available in the cloud-based version. Assuming you have a rock-solid, high-speed, Internet connection, the cloud-based version would be less-expensive. You would not have to worry about the admin side of the product, installing software, upgrading, etc.

There is a comparison page posted here:
https://www54.sap.com/solution/sme/software/erp/compare.html

For more specific questions, I recommend you start a chat session with SAP directly; I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.