Come up with an accronym for whatever word given by the poster above.

Example:
Q. Daniweb
A. DANIWEB stands for = Developers and Newbies intelligentally will elaborate bummers :)

First word is "Pit"

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by <M/>
Featured Replies

Michael -- Most Intelligible Code Has About Eleven Lines Internet Read More

Indian narcotic cop arrests racially competent erotic recluse after triple escape woolworth Read More

Lamborghini: Love and metal; belongs on roads...growling, hot, impatient 'n intense. Volkswagen Read More

• Horticultural Oratory Rallies Occupationalists With Immediate Zeal! M you aren't even trying :P Awareness Read More

• **D**eliberate **E**nvironmental, **I**ndustrial, and **N**ational **S**abotage with **T**estomonies from **I**ntellectual **T**wits **U**tilizing **T**heir **I**nvestigations **O**nboard the **N**avy and **A**rmy's **L**egislative **I**nstitutions in **S**audi **A**rabia to **T**out **I**nhumane **O**rganizational **N**ationalism. Let's get back to sanity: Software Read More

Thanks <M/> for that!

Bugger individuals enduring bull$hit exempted rules

Tool

Votes + Comments
good one

Difficult is for fat incompetent children ultimately learning trades.

That was hard....

Programming

Potential Relations of Gruesome Rituals and Materialistic Masochisms Inverting Narcissistic Gamers (wtf?)

Easy

Android - Aggressive New Development Reaching Ovations In Discoveries

Apple

Microsoft- Mothers in california really offer ####ty opinons for traders.

Michael :)

Michael -- Most Intelligible Code Has About Eleven Lines

Internet

Votes + Comments
Can confirm, source: My name.
Yep, that's me :)

internet- I note that every ringer notifies every traveler... i don't that was really hard.

Zynga

Habitually Altruistic Relatives Distribute Care Of Domestic Emancipated Descendants

Incarcerate

Edited by Ketsuekiame

Indian narcotic cop arrests racially competent erotic recluse after triple escape

woolworth

Edited by vegaseat

Votes + Comments
Inspired
that was actually pretty good

woolworth: Widespread object-oriented languages will often reproduce technician's heartburn

indigestion

Indigestion: i noticed dogs in Germany eat smelly things, I only noticed...

Wozniak

Already used that one...but...

Microsoft: Making Incredibly Complicated Resource Offerings Seem Our "Fun Time"

Ubuntu

Users build understandable notes to use.

Lamborghini

Edited by <M/>

Volkswagen- Vwhat, ol lowvers keel sat wagen. Andz getz eh notes! (i went a little creative, and did it an accent, i think it is german :D)

Ferrari

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.