Hi all,

I`m actually a 3 headed lizzard from the planet golzoid (a small cluster in the orian nebula) and am on earth to sort out your usability problems.

Hmm, don`t know whats stranger about that intro. The fact its a 3 headed alien or the fact its a 3 headed alien doing usability :) Anyway, thought i`d give people a slightly different start. :)

I`m actually not a 3 headed alien but a mere person living in New Zealand and hail originally from Wales (Ahh, NOW the username makes sense :) ). I`m currently a usability consultant but have a background in Virtual Reality development and video game design. All of which I will return too quite soon i`m hoping.

Anyway, feel free to drop me some questions. Hope to get to know you all soon. Yes, all 74,000 of you! :)

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb, Golzoidian being!
Glad you dropped by; we don't see many of your species around here any more.

Thanks for the greeting :)

Seems a great little forum this place, glad I found it.

hey nice to meet you um i have never meet an alien befor"i cme in peace" i guess

hey nice to meet you um i have never meet an alien befor"i cme in peace" i guess

Ah, we`re a friendly bunch really. Mostly harmless :)

ok then so you don't want to kill us humans?

ok then so you don't want to kill us humans?

Ah no, not at all. I`m only here to pootle around, answer questions and hope to get mine answered when need be.

And to indulge in a wee bit of jovial laughter. Oh, go on then. One or two eatings maybe needed :)

so are you here to have sex to no male gose with out sex

so are you here to have sex to no male gose with out sex

Ok, I first need to understand the "gose" thing. kinda confused me a wee bit i`m afraid. Woe, woe and thrice woe is me!

i ment to say do you have sex all men want sex and cant live with out it can you!

i ment to say the do you like sex and that most men like sex

i ment to say do you have sex all men want sex and cant live with out it can you!

Erm, believe it or not but I was actually posting on these boards for work and other stuff, not the old sex thing :)

Hi, I'm Samantha and I'm 15. I like all sorts of things, so, someone pm me if they want to chat! ^^
candy01 says sure to Welshieinnz

Hi, I'm Samantha and I'm 15.

Really?? A 15 year old posting from a Wodonga Catholic College account?
And interestingly enough, the same Wodonga college from which "Candy01" posts.
How um... questionable.

Ah, yes- Troll Patrol. One of the more exciting aspects of moderating a tech support forum, to be sure.

Candy01/AoM,
Consider this a polite (but first and final) warning: The novely has worn off, so if you want to continue participating here, it's time to cut the sex games and stick to what this site is about.

Thank you.

hmmm....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.