"sorry if this is in the wrong place :confused: "

What other forums are you a member of???

im a member of

Daniweb (i post the most at)
Shadows over silence (my forum)
Offspring forums
IF Skin zone
musician forums
ultimate guitar forums
deviantart forums (im a moderator)
and worth1000 forums (im now banned :()

Recommended Answers

All 38 Replies

"sorry if this is in the wrong place :confused: "

Yup, 'tis. Off we go to the Geek's Lounge...

Hmm,

Forums... member.... me... think...

* Here, obviously
* JustLinux
* LinuxQuestions (there- happy now, Dani? :p )
* Computing.net
* Spyware BeWare/ASAP
* CastleCops
* LavaSoftUSA
* BleepingComputer

Yup, 'tis. Off we go to the Geek's Lounge...

oops...im really sorry about that :sad:

Don't sweat it; moving a thread is no big deal. :)

cheers...

worth1000 forums (im now banned :()

What was your crime?

What was your crime?

I was originally a worth1000 member and moderator and then I decided to open my own board (this one) and i was banned because the admin thought that i would'nt have time for their forum :twisted:

I was very angry at the decision they made!! but if thats how the admin likes to do things then he can shove the forum up is... :surprised

...class?

That's just plain cruel.

its stupidity...i dont think thats a good enough reason to ban me...i hate worth1000 now

That admin really has some issues, man. Like he thinks he owns you, and you betrayed him (crazy, I tell ya). Had couple of bosses just like that. Didn't like them, didn't like me.

I can tell you that the reason is not with you, it's with him. Positive.

DaniWeb
JustLinux

Hmm... another JL Penguinista crosses over to the Dark Side. I think that makes three of us now.

DMR, you can't count LinuxNewbie (the old name for JL) in your list. That's just double counting!

I'm a member of way too many forums to mention. DaniWeb is the only one I post on regularly nowadays, although I probably surf at least 50+ a day. Most are geared towards web development or forums for forum owners, where I'm constantly reading up on the best ways to grow online communities, monetize forums, hack the vBulletin forum system, see ideas other sites and forums have tried and been successful at, and so on, and so forth.

DMR, you can't count LinuxNewbie (the old name for JL) in your list.

Oops- I meant LinuxQuestions.org. Too many penguins for me to keep 'em straight. :p

Too many penguins for me to keep 'em straight

ahh....good old tux the linux penguin!

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>I'm a member of way too many forums to mention. DaniWeb is the only one I post on regularly nowadays, although I probably surf at least 50+ a day.

How on earth do you manage that, I find it hard enough checking all the threads I have subscribed to here at daniweb alone! :)

How on earth do you manage that, I find it hard enough checking all the threads I have subscribed to here at daniweb alone! :)

Remember, I browse with the intentions of keeping up with the latest industry trends in Internet marketing as well as getting ideas for DaniWeb based on design and new features implemented at various other forums. It's rare that I'll actually follow a thread or surf other Q&A forums.

>Do you mean Kyle's site programmingforums.org ??
Probably. :) I bookmark my most visited forums or remember the google search string, so I tend to forget URLs.

I am a member of:
DaniWeb
Geek.com
grc.com discussions (good site to find out how secure your pc is)
EVGA community
OverClockersClub

I also follow these blogs:
David Horn
Housing bubble
Technorati
TPM Cafe
Crooks and Liars - almost as good a smoking gun
SavingsAdvice
StraightDope.com

I'd better stop or you might guess that I have too much time on my hands (or is it not enough -- I never seem to get anything done).

I'm not a member of any forums.

I'm not a member of any forums.

Then how are you here? *Gasp* What if you're not here?! What if none of us are here!?!??:eek:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.