Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Aeonix
Featured Replies

Yo momma so ugly, that when she died, the Devil wouldn't let her in because he didn't want to scare the demons.

I used to use that one when i was in middle school... unfortunately, no one uses those jokes in high school ;)

Or...

Yo momma is so fat, that when she stepped on the scale, buzz lightyear came out and said, "To infinity and beyond!"

Or one of my favorites:

Yo momma is so ugly that when she went to an ugly contest, the judges said no professionals.

Edited by <M/>

Yo mama is so stupid that she tries to email people by putting envelopes into her computer's disk drive.

Yo momma is so stupid, that when her dad said it was chilly outside, she brought a spoon outside.

Yo mama is so stupid that when she locked her keys in the car, it took her all day to get Yo family out.

Yo momma is so stupid that when she went to get a pregnancy test, she asked the doctor if that was her baby.

Yo mama is so poor that I went through her front door and ended up in the back yard.

I said that one...

Yo mama is so hairy, big foot takes pictures of her.

Votes + Comments
lol

Yo mama so fat, when she went to KFC, they asked what size she wants, and she said the one on the roof!

Yo mama is so fat when she dived into the ocean, Spain tried to claim her.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.