Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

Is it weird I find that cool?

I have played a little with photography. This might be authentic, if you have a bright sun shining in through the window in the back, plus a side light, you could conjure up this effect. I'd have to see the full-sized picture to be certain.

well I think this is certainly Photoshoped.
Reason.........?
I cann't see any blood or something coming out of his eye.......?
Am i right.....?

Shopped; definitely. If you look at the eye area closely in Photoshop you can see it.

yeah....photoshopped!!

Yaaaahoooooooooo.....
So, i guessed right .....?

Thank Christos it is. O_O

:-|
I really hope its photoshopped ..
*faints*

I hope the thing is morphed...

:eek: Shopped or not, that sent chills down my spine. Pretty nasty if you ask me ;). Man that would be painful.

I feel really stupid. I was multitasking, and I never saw this one until later. Yes, it was without a doubt a product of doctoring.

Icarus_Night

just to be controversial i think it's real but the top of the thumb is folded over so it's not quite as bad as it appears

just to be controversial i think it's real but the top of the thumb is folded over so it's not quite as bad as it appears

yeah i was just thinking that myself

I hope it is lol luks legit tho

I'm just wondering - why would someone want to photoshop that? A bad childhood . . . ?

I know... scary, huh?! :-|

you've got to wonder what kind of dreams people like that have. But then again, maybe it's better if we don't know.

heheheee - too funny! :lol:

Yeah- complete with "Instructions for use on a ghost hunt", no less. I think everyone needs one of those things, don't you? :mrgreen:

Well, if there really are ghosts, I sure as heck don't want to go hunting for them for cryin' out loud - I would much rather not find them if you know what I mean - especially if they look like that zombie-thing! Yikes! :eek:

Ghost-o-meter? People actually buy stuff like that? ell, Im surprised people actually make stuff like that. What next? Werewolf-o-meter?

Yeh, definately..... isn't it great what software can do for us nowdays.:mrgreen:

Ok...
I knew I didnt really want to look...
But I did anyway...

No breakfast for me today...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.