Member Avatar for Warrens80

what is your favorite dessert. Mine is any thing with sugar in it.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Has to be vinalla ice cream, never tasted a bad brand of it. Baskin- Robins is good, but, like Starbucks, is overpriced.

Member Avatar for Warrens80

Yeah you can't go wrong with vanilla ice cream.

Gotta be cheesecake. I know it's bad for me but that wasn't the question.

Most desserts are bad for us, but we can't live forever so might as well enjoy it :)

A fruit salad.

"Orgasmo Havanero" tall cake at my local Cuban restaurant.

Cold chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream every time.

You can have a fillet steak for dessert, right? ... Right?? :S

On a serious note, warm chocolate cake, with chocolate sauce inside with cornish ice cream on the side drools

commented: ANY time is steak time! +0

Ice Cream...

jelly filled sugar cookies

Creme filled donuts from krispy kreme... we go there 4 times a year ;)

Ooooh I would kill for a Krispy Kreme. They closed down the one that was near me.

A cheescake, or ice cream, or cookies AHHHHHHH so many choices!!!

Ooooh I would kill for a Krispy Kreme. They closed down the one that was near me.

They have closed down many of them because a lot of schools banned them because they make the kids fat which decreased their sales ;)

Ooooh I would kill for a Krispy Kreme.

I never liked them -- they always tasted greasy to me. My favorite donut is cake donut with coconut frosting.

They have closed down many of them because a lot of schools banned them because they make the kids fat which decreased their sales ;

Yeeaahhhoooooo! There's one near me but I've only been there once in the past 20 years.

Beside fruit salad I also like a moelleux
This is a chocolate cake with fluid choclate inside mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.