hii can you give me the codes for this in netbeans
Build a program called GradePlus that can be used as student grading system analysis with the following requirements:
1.  When the teacher starts the program, you should display a message welcoming the teacher to your program, example: “Welcome To GradePlus”.
2.  Then, the program asks the teacher how many grades he/she wants to enter with a maximum of 25 grades. 
3.  Then the program asks the teacher to enter the grade one by one using a message input box for each grade entry (Grades must be between 0 to 100). The program should ask for the student’s name first and then the grade.
4.  Save all grades in an array of float with maximum array size of 25.
5.  Once the teacher finishes entering all grades, the program should display the following results
/
a.  Average class grade
b.  Minimum class grade
c.  Maximum class grade
d.  Number of Students failed if failure grade is below 50
e.  Number of Students passed if failure grade is below 50
f.  Grade Distribution: How Many A, B, C, D, and F grades and their percent to total grades if (A is >= 90, B >= 80, C >= 70, D >= 50, and F < 50). Also display.
Example: A = 5, Percent = 10%
                B = 10, Percent = 40%
                C = 10, Percent = 40%
                D = 4, Percent = 8%
                F = 1, Percent = 2%
Each of this calculation must be done using a method; therefore, you should develop at least the following methods in your program, these methods must be placed in a class called Statistics:
1.  FindAverage
2.  FindMinimumGrade
3.  FindMaximumGrade
4.  FindStudentsFailed
/
<M/> commented: CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER! +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

First of all, we don't do people's homeworks here. You have to show effort and ask questions about specific problems you are encountering with your code.

Second, please mention the language in question, so the thread can be placed in the correct forum (by language).

YA I AM SORRY..
I AM A NEW USER
AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
YOU ATLEAST HELP ME ?

Member Avatar for diafol

YA I AM SORRY..
I AM A NEW USER
AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
YOU ATLEAST HELP ME ?

I'd advise you to:

1. Read the rules
  2. Learn about markdown code as used in the editor - press the ? button in the editor toolbar so that you know which buttons do what. You pasted all the assignment into a "code block" for some reason.
  3. Don't type in block capitals as this is akin to SHOUTING AND NOT VERY NICE FOR OTHERS TO READ - OK?
  4. As for help, phrase a question and ask in the relevant forum - this is the "community center" - not really for coding questions - as pointed out by Mike. Netbeans (I'm assuming the IDE) doesn't tell us which language you're targetting.

If you are unable to determine which language you're supposed to be using, then you probably took the wrong turn and ended up in the wrong class that day. ;)

I don't think your teacher would be too happy if he found out that you got your answers from a forum and you just copy and pasted...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.