Happy New Year Everyone :)

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

This is on my agenda today -- Happy (Hickup) New Year!

9361c2be19a491d7067ab6c9129da9cb

And a toast to you as well. It's been a fun year thanks to all of you.

I really miss the old New Year parties from the 1950s and 1960s on TV -- they really new hold to throw parties!

they really new hold to throw parties!

Couldn't wait to open a bottle, eh? Happy New Year everyone!

I wish everyone a prosperous, healty and passionate 2014!
Let the bubbles come!

Happy New Year! (in advance or belated, depending on where you are!)

Happy New Year! (in advance or belated, depending on where you are!)

Belated, seeing as we're UTC+13. Here in New Zealand we're 175°E-ish so 5° of longitude away from being the first in the word to enter the new year.

2014: The usual evening, an inconvenient day off, and now I have to remember to write 2014 instead of 2013.

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! :)

Oh Damn, now I have to change all my passwords. Happy New Year! I just had a great evening with my family, lots of quality time, hoping you did too.

2014: The usual evening, an inconvenient day off, and now I have to remember to write 2014 instead of 2013.

Hehe, what he said. Apart from the day off, as I'm in the office working now while all the bozo's recover from last night ;)

What he said! I bought some cheap Italian sparkling wine and watched TV; called mom early in the evening (phone calls are hard for me - I used to love to chat on the phone with friend, now I think I have called 11 people in the last 15 years, sigh.) and did not even finish the bottle. Watched all my shows (darned things were all reruns). I start back to work (presidential order - all seasonals to report on Jan. 6) next Monday. Just another day. It is just an arbitrary moment whose only purpose is to keep order in your life.

Member Avatar for ArashVenus

happy new year :D

I just got the stainless steel top for my workbench - my hot glass workbench is now ready to go. While I was in the shop where they manufactured the top, I saw that they had copper - so pretty, I think I will have some shelves and storage pockets made out of copper (dang, I hope it does not look too garish!)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.