So, I decided to come back.
Do you remember me? I used to own something called PingrGlobe.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Yes, we remember you. Hopefully you have developed a thicker skin and are more prepared for forum/chatroom life now...

What happened to your project? I note you say 'used to own'.

Got rid of it to practice my skills and become a better website developer(and kinda designer... still learning this) and server administrator. :)

Welcome back.

Hi there and welcome back!! I'm glad you decided to rejoin us. I had even commented to some people that you reminded me a lot of myself when I was first starting out.

As happygeek points out, you need to realize that Internet forums are made up of all sorts of people from all different cultures and walks of life, and the web is emotionless, which means that sometimes sarcasm or things said in jest can be taken the wrong way.

That being said, glad to have you back :)

I had even commented to some people that you reminded me a lot of myself when I was first starting out.

Pics or it didn't happen.
OH WAIT!!
Pikz uhr et didunt happun. ;D

Actually, I said it in one of the public chat rooms. Just not sure which/when :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.