Find out here!

I got 80% (Better than i thought i would)

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

:sad:
Boohuuuuuuuu.....

I got just 50%.May be due to my poor English.
:sad: :sad:

I got 75% :)

Bit stupid questions. More than a few several answers in combination would be the best option...
Got 90% despite that and not being completely familiar with US traffic regulations (hardly surprising as it's rather hard to drive there from here).

I'm a terrible driver. I always have something going on in my mind and I forget about the road. There's been several times I've come close to running a red light... There are also some beutiful babes near where I live so I'm always staring at them rather than the road.

I'm a terrible driver. I always have something going on in my mind and I forget about the road. There's been several times I've come close to running a red light... There are also some beutiful babes near where I live so I'm always staring at them rather than the road.

Wow.........

I wish...
I could ever live near such beautiful babes.:lol:

Wow.........

I wish...
I could ever live near such beautiful babes.:lol:

I forgot to mention that I live near a bording school for bad chicks.

No...
I didn't mean that.
Only the beautiful babes.

they let them out?
My father was in the catholic school for boys, which was next door to the catholic school for girls.
High wall divided the playgrounds, and classes were timed so that boys and girls would not meet even on the way to and from school.

That was in the 1940s of course.

I forgot to mention that I live near a bording school for bad chicks.

So why DRIVE at all?

commented: Nice Answer +1

So why DRIVE at all?

Yes u r right.:rolleyes:

they let them out?
My father was in the catholic school for boys, which was next door to the catholic school for girls.
High wall divided the playgrounds, and classes were timed so that boys and girls would not meet even on the way to and from school.

That was in the 1940s of course.

It's actually a school for really young girls (around 8) that have VERY wealthly parents who have trouble controling them or don't want anything to do with them. It costs 60K for one girl to go to that school. The school is actually a mansion set about in a small neighborhood, so I don't think they really worry about boys running over ;) I'm sure they keep track of them, though.

I dont drive,so the 80% was quite pleasing :)

Seeing all the idiots that almost kill me everyday, I know I can't be all that bad...
Almost crushed a biker between my car and the left emergency baricades this morning, when he tried to overtake me on the left with me in the left lane and maybe 2 ft of space between me and the barricade.
Was doing a leasurely 80mph, biker must have been doing at least 100.

90% never been to the US tho so mainly guesswork

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.