From the same website as above: a person in the USA is 50% more likely to be in prison than a person in Russia.

-- (back on topic) --

If earth (i.e. every single country in the world) wanted to "pay-back" the debt (to I don't know whom) and will freely give ALL of money they have and every single cent they get every milisecond that passes by.

Debt would paid off in 398 days.

World's debt: $60.84 trillion
World's GDP/y: $55.93 trillion per year

This is how bad current system works.

Cannot confirm whether it's true or false

Apparently, Bartosz Zoltak after 15 years of research has answer whether P=NP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variably_Modified_Permutation_Composition

But we're talking about Wikipedia, another "wow", another media.

The base of it's in Wikipedia to prove he's not lying. The full project, he has not enough money to make his work to public (you need that certain thing (which apparently costs a lot) which allows to publish your scientific work).

The full project, he has not enough money to make his work to public (you need that certain thing (which apparently costs a lot) which allows to publish your scientific work).

Hum... It only costs a few thousand dollars to publish a scientific paper even in top journals (open access at a high level subscription-only paper journal will cost me about $3,000+$500/colour image). Online-only journals are considerably cheaper ($1,000-2,000).

Hum... It only costs a few thousand dollars to publish a scientific paper even in top journals (open access at a high level subscription-only paper journal will cost me about $3,000+$500/colour image). Online-only journals are considerably cheaper ($1,000-2,000).

As I already said:

Cannot confirm whether it's true or false

Plus, he's from Poland, it may be easy to come on such "low" money here, but we're talking over, what's happening over there.

President Harrison died about a month after becoming a president.

Almost all experts outside of the FBI do not think it was the N.Koreans who hacked Sony. Many think it was a disgruntled (ex?)employee - in the beginning of the year, there were massive layoffs; a lot of them system administrators.

Almost all experts say that? I thought most experts say it was the north koreans... i mean, that would be a good guess.

ex: prefix; was, has been
spurt: noun; drip under pressure

expert: has been drip, under pressure

<almostbob> I like this definition of what I do for a living:

Those who can, do
Those who can't, teach
Those who can't teach, write

Those who can, do
Those who can't, teach
Those who can't teach, write

Those who can't write, speak. :)

But even then... can't you write to teach what you do? :P

In high school I heard it as

Those who can, do.
Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach phys-ed.

Based on the reported cost of the Iraq/Afghanistan wars for the last 13 years of $1.6 trillion, the cost of those wars, per hour, is approximately $14 million. That's for each and every hour for the last 13 years.

The first college I went to had been called Montana State Normal School - it was a teachers college. It was there I first heard:
Those who can - do
those who can't - teach
those who can't teach - teach teachers

Based on the reported cost of the Iraq/Afghanistan wars for the last 13 years of $1.6 trillion, the cost of those wars, per hour, is approximately $14 million. That's for each and every hour for the last 13 years.

Wow, when you break the numbers down like that, it makes the cost look much more shocking.

That's roughly $0.46 per afghanistani per hour! You could have paid the entire population of afghantistan $4,000/year and it would have been cheaper.

That's roughly $0.46 per afghanistani per hour! You could have paid the entire population of afghantistan $4,000/year and it would have been cheaper.

That's true. We give money to several families there and a hundred dollars covers a lot of their expenses.

To this you can add the cost of the other NATO countries. The War On Terror is not cheap.

Paris was the tallest tower until another one was built and mount everest is the tallest mountain in the world and half of the nuts in the world are being eaten every year plus mountains cannot go over 15,000 meters due to the gravity on earth. Scientist say that they will need to find another planet in the next 50 years due to our planetary resources being used at an alarming rate and antartica is slowly melting scientist say that in 200 years that antartica will fast melt antartica due to the degrees rising on earth and finally what will happen if earth stop its orbit link is here in description: http://www.wired.com/2014/12/empzeal-earthfall/

Mount everest is not the tallest mountain in the world, it is the highest at peak altitude 8,850m, but is less than 8,850m tall; it does not continue to sea level
Mauna Kei, has an altitude of 4205m at its peak, but continues 10000m below sea level to the bottom of the Pacific, making it taller than everest.

Your little brother is not taller than you just because he is standing on the table
Tall and high are not interchangeable terms

whoops now i dont have a brain srry bout that

Capt Kirk never said "Beam me up Scotty". The closest was "Scotty beam me up" but usually it was "3 to beam up Scotty" unless one of the crew going down to the planet was a new guy and then it was "2 to beam up Scotty".

I got more accurate facts.

1: If you try to supress a sneeze you will rupture a blood vessel in your brain but if you sneeze too hard you break one of your bones in your rib cage.

@robertHDD, or punch yourself in the face... I just sneezed and nearly knocked myself out because i had my fist out and when i sneezed, my face wanted to get a closer look of my fist....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.