Things look pretty grim this season. All my favorite anime series are coming to an end (Strike the Blood, Golden Time, Magi S2, Log Horizon, Silver Spoon S2, Tokyo Ravens. Oh my...) and there doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile to replace it! Anyways, the few anime which I'm looking forward to are:
- Fairy Tail 2014 - I always had a soft spot for Fairy Tail so won't be missing this
- Baby Steps -- Recommended by our resident anime expert decepti-kun so would be definitely giving it a shot :P
- Blade and Soul -- I have heard a lot of good things about this MMO so yeah, will give it a try
- Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou -- Comedy, Romance and School? I'm in
- Dragon Ball Kai -- Oh the nostalgia...
- Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei -- The manga has a good rating so will check this out
As for the rest, I'll watch them on a case by case basis and pick up a few more titles to follow.
So, what do you folks think? Is this line up good enough or is it time to pull out the old titles you have added to your "Plan to Watch" list? :)