Good morning/afternoon/evening/night all.

Guess I missed the introduction and went straight to posting.

My name is Ana, from Portugal. I'm a multitasking girl with a special fondness for computers, photography and cookies. I'm doing an internship in my town's City Hall, as part of my course, checking their computers and fixing them as needed. My IT knowledge is mostly self-learned with a few bumps along the way, so this internship is great for learning new stuff. It's thanks to these faulty machines that I ended up here, through research to solve a few things that I wouldn't encounter elsewhere.

So... be patient and be prepared for some (probably) stupid questions. Hey, I'd rather ask than f*** it up.

Also, sorry for the looong post but that's what an introduction is all about, right?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Hello and welcome!

Morning Ana - the tattoo wearing, biker chasing, geek girl :)

Is that a bad thing? :)

Not at all, I can think of much worse things to be :)

Didn't even made a full presentation, otherwise you'd all think I wasn't right in the head. Then again, who is?

helo everyone i also a join the community....

Welcome to you as well then...

Did you bring any cookies?

"So... be patient and be prepared for some (probably) stupid questions. Hey, I'd rather ask than f*** it up."

Ana- there are no "stupid questions" on this site.
Just ask us for help before you "f*** it up", OK?
That's why we're here. ;-)

DMR, that's my way of saying that I'd rather ask 100 times, and piss someone off, and understanding it in the end.

Hello and Welcome.. !

Hello. Welcome! I like in PC hardware, PIC
microcontroller design and various electronic
equipments troubleshooting and repairing.

You will enjoy your time here. Welcome to be a member.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.