As every coin has two sides, making this the situation with each and every aspect in our life - having both pros and cons. With regards to playing games online, there were different opinions from people around the world, rooting with either the positive side or the pessimistic of it. In the following paragraphs, I must club the benefits and drawbacks, to be able to do a relative comparison are available with a well reasoned conclusion.

Advantages:

We love to to accomplish stuff that give to us fun and joy. These games promise similar fun and joy that certain couldn't resist.

• After a hectic day at school, office etc., we wish to relax ourselves by tuning to different activities like playing music, winning contests, viewing television and so forth. Therefore, doing offers online can be seen like a relieving factor.

The arena of animation has always attracted millions of people, there is no ponder whether someone gets interested in online games since it is filled with filled with animated characters. So, visual treat is the factor driving individuals to play games.

Online games give a opportunity to interact with other players from around the globe. This might help our communication skills and in addition assist in learning their customs and culture. You might say, you gain diverse knowledge apart from the gaming knowledge.

You have a tendency to be attentive and alert by playing games. The reason being it improves your reasoning and thinking skills.

Games including Sudoku, Chess, Puzzles are a good feed for your brain. It will improve your analytic abilities and problem-solving skills.

Your brain will explode with activities when you really need to produce some quick reflexes. Hence, it enhances the decision making process skills.

Finally, online games form one the very best profitable options in the world, as you become an excellent returns around the bet you are making on bingo games.

Disadvantages:

Internet games are very addictive naturally, eating much of your valuable time. You won't be able to focus on alternative activities, as you grow absorbed within the virtual arena of online flash games.

It shortens your talent sight, hurts the back, and damages the relationships because this is sedentary naturally.

Lot of health issues appear, if you are glued to computer playing these games.

As they require in depositing money, you might find yourself losing great deal of income.

You'll go through unnecessary stress and may even turn into a victim to hypertension. You'll not be effective in keeping up the things in your own life.

• Over dosage of anything hurts, so it is recommended to have a control in whatever you do. Play for entertainment but never get hooked on games.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Brain improving related games improving the concetration,and other functions of the brain.Other games are not useful for the students and the others.Main benefit is improving the concentration and the drawback is if your addicteed in the games then you cannot concentrate on the studies and other matters.

Honestly... games are both bad and good (and this is coming from a 16 year old). Video games should only be played when all of one's work/tasks are complete and still have enough time to sleep for a good 6-8 hours. Plus, video games should be monitored... playing for more than 2 hours typically has no benefit ;)

These are some very basic things I know about video games, the list goes on and on but I can't think straight today:

Pros:

• Lets people get their stress out.
  • Helps improve some coordination (i forgot the word for it)
  • Can teach certain lessons (ironically, i learned quite a bit from playing Runescape)

Cons:

• Fries your brain
  • Does increase one's anger (i have seen it with my own eyes by watching my brother play video games... whether it is battlefield or gran turismo)
  • Makes you unhealthy

We know that games are very useful if we play in our leisure time. Such games boost brain levels and creativity. It provides peace of mind. it also improves communication levels. Meanwhile, it has drawbacks if we play such games for a whole day, so it is a wastage of time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.