Member Avatar for humorousone

Hey everyone!

I'm Alex, and I'm a student from London currently studying computing at AS level. (I'm actually one of only two people doing it this year).

I've been a lurker for about a year now, popping in now and then when I've had a programming issue, but hopefully i'll be a bit more active now I've started my studies.

C# is slowly becoming my life. Hopefully I'll have the time to start learning c++ in about march next year, too.

I'm also looking forward to sharing some projects that I've got in the works in my spare time. Two websites and some desktop applications are slowly gettingthere.

well.myspacebarhasstoppedworking.'tisagoodsign.

~Alex.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello and welcome.

Hi there Alex!

One of two doing a computing AS level, nice one, at least you'll get lots of help!

Nice to know a proper lurker has been terned to proper member, and seriously its amazing how much you learn just be being here!

C# is slowly becoming my life.

Looks like you're already one of us aha

I'm also looking forward to sharing some projects that I've got in the works in my spare time. Two websites and some desktop applications are slowly gettingthere.

Cant wait to see the results!

Welcome

Member Avatar for humorousone

Happygeek: In your profile photo, I'm not sure if you're wearing swimming goggles, or staring into the fires of hell with some particularly reflective sunglasses.

Nice beard too.

The latter.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.