hi all

im based in RSA, wat a beautiful country we hav. jus herd abt u guys this morn, so i thawt id stop by & c wat there is2c. looks nice so i thawt id stay awile.

workin on my IS degree, (mostly systems development in VS.NET unfortunately).

wen im not on d pc (or more accurately - not wrkn im d pc) im reading/watchin/playin Manga&Anime. (luv dat stuff)

neway cu guys around:D

-B|enderZa

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Hi there B|enderZa, and welcome to DaniWeb. What's with the text message shorthand though? Not that it's a particular bugbear of mine or anything :)

my apologies for the shrthnd - very bad habit of mine.

you'll prob never want to see my incode comments, LOL

Thanks for the welcome, im back on the clock now, so will be visiting much more often again.

Welcome! I hope you get a chance to do some posting.

I'll try my best. Im not the quickest thinker, so cant always answer questions on the fly.

Hi B|enderZ...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

welcome

you'll prob never want to see my incode comments, LOL

If they look like your first post 3 years ago then your teacher may mark down your grades. Write for others as well as yourself.

If they look like your first post 3 years ago then your teacher may mark down your grades. Write for others as well as yourself.

Well aparently they didnt mind that much, iv graduated and now im doing my honours - so they dont really mark on technique any more, they happy as long as it works.

Which is fine by me. :D

Glad to have you with us!

they dont really mark on technique any more, they happy as long as it works.

in the real world, programmers who cant document, dont get jobs.
annotate your code properley or risk being fired

ok guys, im not that bad - i do document very in depth too, i just tend to use shorthand when in a rush (which is often)

Hello and Welcome!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.