I am a web developer and designer! In design I mean functional design. I am not much on the graphics side but I have someone who does that for me. But I believe if you are going to be a web developer then you must have a good intellectual capacity to be able to design logical flows and functionality requirements. But hey, that is just my opinion!

Hi,

I am working as a web developer and I am quite good in my work.
I work in ASP and learning PHP and ASP.net.
I have good knowledge of C++,AJAX, CSS, Javascript, Flash Actionscript.
Also, I know, if I have to design something in photoshop, I can do that.

Its just that if you have a good logical and analytical mind then language is not a barrier.

I enjoy web design, but I also do (and am quite proficient) graphic design work, web marketing, and search engine optimization. I can program the backend of a website too for a variety of uses, so I lean more towards being a web developer.

Web Designers can also be Web developers and a million other things too I am a Web Designer and a Web Developer plus a bunch of other tech and non tech related stuff.

Hello prince,

Can you design a good logo,banner? The reason I ask you this is because I was planning to redesign the header part of my website. But since I'm not a photoshop expert I would just outsource the work.

hello, am a web developer and am good with photoshop, java scripting and software development

I am a web developer and designer too :) and i have very good experience with my clients and projects:)

I am a web developer. but can design a little

Do you do freelance work as a web designer or web developer? If you do custom work for clients, you're welcome to advertise your service in our Custom Services For Hire forum within the Webmaster Marketplace.

i am a web developer but i focus on flash work and graphics.

Member Avatar for electron33

I am a web developer. My favorite language is Java and ZK Ajax framework.
I use Apache as server, ZK in the front end, Java in the business layer and PostgreSQL or MySQL in the database layer.

I work some with it in my spare time.

Hi All ,
very interesting discussion , but i wana share something that It hasn’t been a month when I was searching for online Facebook profile makers for business application and I went through a lot of websites boasting about their services. Anyhow, I visited this site facebookster.com, and the first factor that made me select it as my Facebook application developer was of course the cost. It’s pretty economical and the packages being offered are superb. They even give special discounts to the deserving.

Anyways, I got the application developed and to my surprise it was a model of excellence. It works well and has the potential to attract a million users to it. If I had to advise I would certainly say that anyone in need of a Facebook application should visit facebookster.com and have a word with them.

I am a web developer and designer too and i have very good experience with php...

i m web developer but i can work with photoshop, CSS and HTML

I am a SEO consultant but quite comfortable with photoshop, flash, html and css

Neither and both :)

I oversee and work with both our design team and our development team. Understand just enough about both sides of this to effectively oversee and contribute to both sides.

I am Web developer
i m working on php using drupal(CMS)

I can all myself both a web developer and web designer, and thanks for the link to your forum, a great place for web designers

More towards web design, however, I do have some experience in PHP programming.

A web Developer but not an expertise in one technology.
I have developed web applications on ASP.NET, PHP & MySQL and currently i am working on JSP.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.