Hello,

I'm a newbie as I'm sure you've noticed, but I've always wanted to join a tech-forum such as this to keep myself sharp on my computer skills as I drift off into other career paths. I used to work in tech support part time for a little dialup company that has since bit the dust, but now I'm a college student at Virginia Tech studying something entirely different. However, I'm still a geek at heart, and I still build computers for friends/family on occasion.

I have a knack for running into really weird and random problems that don't happen to "normal people" :lol: so I'm sure I'll have interesting and challenging issues to share and I'd be happy to help out whoever I can.

Thanks for the welcome :-)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome. It's the weird and random problems that are always the most interesting. :)

Photonic, you've come to the right place: DaniWeb is the most noob friendly, geek friendly, err darn well anybody friendly discussion site you could wish for!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.