Hello

My name is Darine and I am currently working on a BAA w/a concentraion in Information Systems. I dread programming in the past because I could never grasp the algorythm but now it seems to be fun. I hate to have someone do a project for me. I would prefer to be pointed in the right direction if possible. The only way to know your trade to is to learn it even if it means burning the midnight oil every now and again. Well I have one post out there already so any guidance you can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello

My name is Darine and I am currently working on a BAA w/a concentraion in Information Systems. I dread programming in the past because I could never grasp the algorythm but now it seems to be fun. I hate to have someone do a project for me. I would prefer to be pointed in the right direction if possible. The only way to know your trade to is to learn it even if it means burning the midnight oil every now and again. Well I have one post out there already so any guidance you can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks

hi everybody
i am ajay reading in MCA final year. i from orissa. i m very interest in programming language.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.