hey my name is abraham. people call me all types of names. (abe, abie, abe the babe, abeast- hence the username.) i just graduated college with an accounting degree. lookling for a job in the ny city area. i love sports like basketball, baseball, and football. i just got into tennis and am loving it. i like to go bowling, biliards, and sports games. im like any other guy.... simple right.:)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hey my name is abraham. people call me all types of names. (abe, abie, abe the babe, abeast- hence the username.) i just graduated college with an accounting degree. lookling for a job in the ny city area. i love sports lies. im like any other guy.... simple right.:)

I JUST WAN TO BE ABLE TO CHAT IN HERE
THIS DOSENT LOOK LIKE WHAT I WANT I WAN TO CHAT IN IRFC CHAT ROOM MIRCO

Hi Abraham, welcome to DaniWeb.

Hi Arizona-Dawn, welcome to DaniWeb.

Some advice:

Release the caps-lock key, there's no need to shout ;)

If you are looking for IRC then there is a DaniWeb IRC Chat Network link to the right of the page.

If you are looking for something else then I have to admit I don't know what it is, so maybe you could try again with a little more clarity?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.