how will i learn seo?

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

I think you must learn via Google. A lot of paths you will get there. Even I have to show you something very important to learn SEO. Just read this link in patience the best way to learn seo

Browse in seo forums such as BHW, there is a tons of useful information that seo experts have shared. Create your own site and experiments with those tricks.

as all said, do not post these kind of question here. you may find a way if you search on internet instead of posting here.

Kind Regards

Search in Google. You will find lot of useful information there.

Learning SEO is not at all hard thing to do. Just remember two things:

1. Create content - On-page SEO
  2. Promote your blog - Off-page SEO

It is that much simple, Just work on the above points.

thanks
SEO tips
sharplesson

three simple steps
1. get google webmaster tools account
2. follow instructions from google webmaster tools
3. ignore all opinions of anyone not google

There are lots of tutorial articles and videos that you will find in the internet. However, the best way to learn seo is to read, follow google guidelines and your passion doing it.

There are lots of great blogs on Google. Just browse and see which one suits you best.

Member Avatar for kyvosinsights

you can use online tutorial, it will be helpful for you

many ways to Learn SEO & Easy to Learning.
use diffrent sits for free tutorials & main thing is you have to practise for daily task to improvement.

Hi there,

In order for you to learn more about SEO, Google is your best friend. You can search the basic tutorials on how to do SEO for your website. On the other hand, you can also watch Youtube videos about basic SEO from the experts. Don't just learn, apply it and take action. Cheers and good luck!

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for having the willingness to learn more about SEO. You can go to Youtube and watch the video tutorials about SEO. Or you can go to Google and search for some basic knowledge about SEO.

You can simply learn the SEO by using the various articles available in online about SEO. Thise articles are in a very simple and understandable English.So, you can easily learn the SEO by reading those articles.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.