I've seen this movie hundreds of times,it is 1 of my fav 80's movie!! Here is a quiz about it!

Whats your score??

Mine is 72% :)

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=504653356086107412

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Just out of curiosity, do you post threads like this because you're incapable of coming up with something original? I sure hope not. It would be a truly sad existence if your only claim to fame is as a middle man providing links to other people's work.

Just out of curiosity, do you post threads like this because you're incapable of coming up with something original? I sure hope not. It would be a truly sad existence if your only claim to fame is as a middle man providing links to other people's work.

I know something about 'The Dude' that probably only someone else (not mentioning names) and I know. I won't mention it, though.

Then what was the point of saying that you know something you're not saying about someone you're not saying? I know something about someone as well. In fact, I know lots of things about lots of people. But I'm not saying :)

Mee too :)

Just finding good stuff to post thats all!!!

Never saw the movie, sorry

*seizure*

Ah man!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.