Ahoy to All!

I was Googling and happened upon your site. Very Cool, I thought, so I registered. I'm not good at telling people about myself, so, if you don't mind I will follow samaru's template questionnaire.

Name: RC
Nickname: RC
Height: 5'10''
Weight: oh, you are *not* serious ;)
Age: To quote a famous movie line: "As old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth."

Hobbies: Cooking, Star Trek (well, I guess it isn't so much a hobby as an obsession)

Relationship Status: married

Fav Music: too varied to list, but mostly Beatles, Pat Metheny, Jethro Tull, Chicago Symphony, and pretty much anything Jazz

Education: Well . . . I'd like to think I'm educated

Work: Sys Admin and freelance web and databse development

Favorite Food: Japanese, because it's so precise and compact looking.

Favorite Movies: Oh, please! I work full time and I'm a parent. I don't have time for movies! :cheesy:

Favorite TV Shows: Oh, please! I work full time and I'm a parent. I don't have time for television! :cheesy:

Favorite Video Games: Oh, please! I work full time and I'm a parent. I don't have time for video games! :cheesy:

hm . . . I'm beginning to see a pattern, here.

Stuff you Dislike: George W. Bush (sorry . . . on second thought, no I'm not sorry); the culture of arrogance that seems to permeate much of the IT community.

What brings me joy: My two little boys!

Haha a fellow Chicagoan...and ya can tell from some of youre responses :)

Well, I'm a Chicagoan at heart...born there at least, and am just being a tad bit sidetracked in Tennessee right now ;)

Welcome to Daniweb :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.