Hi everyone :rolleyes:

My name is Julia and I reside in the UK. I was searching on google for some free advertsing and came across daniweb. Started reading stuff about Global Domains International and had to register with daniweb .Who said making money on the interent was easy?? I have been an online marketer for about 3 years now and boy has it been hard. Is it me or is everyone getting in on the bandwagon for scamming peolpe out of their hard earned cash? Anyway i'm going back to the GDI discussion now and look forward to having my say.
Bye for now!
:eek:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Great intro, Julia. Welcome to Daniweb. :)

Hi everyone :rolleyes:

My name is Julia and I reside in the UK. I was searching on google for some free advertsing and came across daniweb. Started reading stuff about Global Domains International and had to register with daniweb .Who said making money on the interent was easy?? I have been an online marketer for about 3 years now and boy has it been hard. Is it me or is everyone getting in on the bandwagon for scamming peolpe out of their hard earned cash? Anyway i'm going back to the GDI discussion now and look forward to having my say.
Bye for now!
:eek:

I am a member now for 3 months and allready have 8 people under me, expect to get to 10 this month and have it free of charge...

I too don't believe the get rich in 3 weeks programs, do they sometimes are very tempting. Have you allready tried GLobal Domains ? They did win a prize in July 2006, internet company of the month they were...

Regards,

Arjan2

Hi Julia, welcome to DaniWeb.

And, yes, the 'Net is full to bursting with scammers and fraudsters. Thankfully there are also thriving communities of decent people, like DaniWeb, around to offer the best advice and help prevent folk being suckered in.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.