Hi Everyone,

New to the group, but not new to online sales and markeing. Been selling my stuff on the Internet since '95 so if anyone has any questions I'll be happy to help.

Also interested in the possibility of marketing software developed by others on a revenue-split basis.

The Net is a great place to work as long as you're not looking for big bucks in a hurry; over the long haul you can do o.k. Most of it has to do with working smart - like sharing ideas in this group.

Cheers,

Tony
www.dtes.com
www.dtesusa.com

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Welcome Tony. I hear Ottawa is an awesome town to be in. Maybe one day I'll make the trek up there and see if it is true. :)

Welcome Tony. I hear Ottawa is an awesome town to be in. Maybe one day I'll make the trek up there and see if it is true. :)

Thanks, yes Ottawa is a great place to be. You're in NJ I believe? I'm doing a lot of work at the moment with RE/MAX in NJ: www.remax-nj.net and look for the calendar - that's mine.

Cheers,

Tony
DTES

What a coincidence. I've recently started to think about buying a house. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.