Ok today I figured out that the new DaniWeb UI has major problems , I just up voted a comment leaving a comment that someone else down voted. What happened ? I will not tell … try it your self … haven't you ? .. WHY ? (no analysis ? why ?)

happygeek commented: Why such an aggressive tone for a possible bug report? +0

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You can't upvote or downvote a comment. You can only upvote or downvote a post. If you just click on the thumbs up or thumbs down then the vote is anonymous and does not affect the poster's reputation. If you add a comment then it is not anonymous and the poster's rep gets affected up or down by an amount based on your standing in the Daniweb community.

I've used this feature hundreds of times with no problems.

Sorry jkon, but for someone whose sig states 'rational thinking' I found that posting to be very hard to decipher. Can you try again please? What devices, is this still on mobile? What posting did this happen on? Were you trying to add/remove rep or up/downvote a post?

If you will not tell, as you say in your post, then why should anyone bother trying to answer?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.