Hey, I'm Tyler from Buffalo City, NY. I'm a pharmacist and affiliate marketing enthusiast. I have a huge passion for food, hate to stay in comfort zone.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Welcome, but please read the rules before you post any more of the 'affiliate marketing' stuff (aka spam) here.

Do i look like a fool to you Mr. HappyGeek, Did you actually read what i posted? duh!! Totally unethical behaviuor!!! Please do not join this group, they dont tolerate real people!!!

commented: Yes, I read your advert for an online coupon business. Do you throw your toys out of the pram often? +0

tell me why we are here? what is the purpose of your pinky forum?

You used spam word for me! and I hate it!!

commented: Then try not spamming. Just a thought... +0

Please kick me out of this group! I dont want to see things like this! and also you can delete this post too, So no one can know what you did :D

commented: Let's leave it, so people can see how mature you are... +0

Welcome imtylerbanks
Please calm down

commented: Unlikely, methinks. +0

The admin degrading my profile by using SPAM word against me!!

You posted an affiliate marketing advert for an 'online coupon business' in a forum where people discuss digital marketing issues, it is not a place to post adverts.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and goes quack...

Apology accepted...

:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.