Following on from the what's your poison poll
http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread51802.html

When everyone started posting there particular tea habits (I had no idea tea could be that complex) It reminded me of some of the weird concoctions I have invented or discovered over the years (I love to experiment with food)
So I thought what a golden opportunity to find out if there are any unconventional recipes I might have missed.

My favourit snacks are:

1 - Peanut butter n strawberry jam (jelly in the States, and common but not so in the UK, over here it's considered yuck but I think it's yummy)

2 - Marmalade and cheddar cheese on toast (not melted cheese, just sliced and layed right on top of the marmalade)

3 - Pitta bread toasted, open it down one side (it must be hot so you gotta be quick) Slap in some butter and Marmite

4 - SooperNoodles (curry flavour) with Tinned Mackeral or Sardines in tomato sauce (especially the spicy ones you can get now) on top !!

5 - Brioche (french cake roll/bun thingy) with Nutella chocolate spread (v thickly spread) and sliced fresh strawberries :-)

So have I missed any ?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

they all sound delicious

Jaffa cake and banana sandwich

Peanut butter and banana toasties

Marmite and anchovy sandwich (cold or toasted)

Jaffa cake and banana sandwich

Even I find this one hard to imagine, I'll have to give it a try though.

I remember a girl at school who used to put the crisps and yoghurt from her packed lunch together into her sandwiches !!!

mmmmm........... chrisps & ketchup yum, chocolates dipped in yogurt - toffee yogurt is best, pringles and nuttella, mmmmmmm :d

-Fried plantains\ banannas

-Curried porkchops and homemade Nan bread

-Fresh mashed potatos and sauerkraut (I'm German)

-Vodka Penne Pasta (a local favorite)

-Anything Cuban, Vietnamese, or Indian

-Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.