some guy is selling his face on ebay . Good way to advertise
go to ebay search tattoo my face

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

This is no place to post a thing like this . Please read the forum rules before posting, and i please requst the MOD to either move this post or delete this.

Maybe friend you can try posting this at http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/forum6.html

<<moved from C and C++>>>

<<moved from C and C++>>>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL!

Too funny! :)

Not a lot of point me selling my body on eBay, I doubt anyone would even bid. Mind you, I suppose I could use the 'breaking for spares' ploy...

But if this trend catches on, fat people are going to make some serious cash...they have a lot of 'real estate', if you know what I mean...

I wouldn't sell my body for tattoo space, that is far too valuable a commodity. It is costing me a fortune filling the available space with tattoos, truth be told.

I guess I could let one of my butt checks go (if the advertisement looks cool enough).

Okay, the ad is cool enough. But the 'land' isn't in public view.

Okay, the ad is cool enough. But the 'land' isn't in public view.

When I wear my plumber pants it is.

I am NOT calling you over to my place. ever

Some people are twisted :D

sounds like prostitution of some kind to me.. but then again work sounds like mental prostitution... i guess that flies.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.