DaniWeb members, that is.

Will the 100,000th member register today? :cheesy:

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

My guess is sometime late tonight.

Shew that's a lot of people. Next goal will be 1 million posts.

Congrats to Dani and Daniweb!

Congrats guys! :mrgreen:

From what I've seen, this place has come a long way.

Ooh, ooh, this is exciting. Like watching the lotto numbers being drawn...

And now 100,055 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Over to Dani to report when the big moment came, and who the 100,000th member was...

OK ... so ... umm ... I can't tell :) Do you want to know ...

The member with userid 100000?
The 100,000th member to register on DaniWeb?
The 100,000th member to register and activate their account on DaniWeb?
The 100,000th registered member on DaniWeb not including banned members?

:p

Interesting point though. Exactly what should we regard as being the 100,000 milestone on DaniWeb?

I guess I would be inclined towards members registered and activated, but what does everyone else think?

Er I like have a job :) , so I'm not bothered in the nitty gritty details. Just the fact that membership is above 100,00 is cause for congratulations to Dani and all those who make dw what it is and that's enough I think.

Well if you consider members who registered AND clicked the email link to activate their accounts, we're only up to 73,000-something.

If you count all members who registered with DaniWeb at one point or another, regardless of whether they never bothered to activate their accounts or ended up getting banned, we're up to 100,109.

And if you count all members who registered on DaniWeb and are not banned, we're up to 99,868 right now.

Er I like have a job :) , so I'm not bothered in the nitty gritty details. Just the fact that membership is above 100,00 is cause for congratulations to Dani and all those who make dw what it is and that's enough I think.

I can afford to be nitty gritty because DaniWeb *is* my fulltime job. :)

congrats dani, you've done really well, not only have you got a fantastic site and a great resource for us techno freaks lol - and you've gone global, i see people from india and canada, you guys in the states, and myself and many others from the u.k!!! nice one

100,138!!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.