i made this it is my first wallpaper i made with c4d and photoshop

[img]http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=359&stc=1[/img]

Slade commented: Good job on the wallpaper +6

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

c4d? What's that? I love photoshop!

cinema 4d its a 3d rendering program thats what i used to make the orange thing

Cool... I'm guessing it's not freeware yes?

theres a demo version for free ^^ but the real thing costs as much as photoshop

u got a 1280x1024 version of the above wall paper?

no, unfortunately because i only have the free version of cinema 4d which doesnt allow you to copy the render onto your clipboard so you have to take a screenshot of the image so thats why its off, but if you go to display/background and put it on "center" and make the background black it looks great;)

Hi hope u get attached file.

I did it only using photoshop.

guess it's not so good as urs.
But take it easy on me, cause i am just trying to learn :-|

commented: Good job on the wallpaper +6

Hey guys! I scored a heap of freebies from a PC User mag, it included a free full version of the latest realsoft 3d version as well as absolutely tonnes of PS plugins. I know have more plugins than I do default filters :-| ;) but it's awesome. I also scored a free copy of C4D the latest vers. with addons, and tutorials. Got any tips for me as a first time user of C4d? By the way that PC User mag was awesome! It is the first time I've ever bought it and it was only 7.95, same price as the atomic mag and it is so resourceful! I'm going to subscribe to them.

Cheers,

Slade

tip for c4d= use tutorials first

By the way that PC User mag was awesome! It is the first time I've ever bought it and it was only 7.95, same price as the atomic mag and it is so resourceful! I'm going to subscribe to them.

Cheers,

Slade

heh heh...

I'd agree with that!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.