My name is Jacquie and I'm very very new to this forum. I belong to a group of others, now don't laugh at me, but all pertaining to Bo Bice. Yes the runner up of AI 2 years ago. I won't bore you all with many details, but if you all are at the least bit into rock music, go check him out sometime. He has been touring for almost a year now and it will end in October, but the guys put on an amazing show. Check out myspace for a little look at them.

Okay enough of that. I work from home as an editor. I'm pretty good with computers, but can't do a thing when it comes to cleaning them up, etc. So I'm here to learn as much as I can so I don't have to depend on others to do it for me.

Seems to be a ton of information here, which I'm sure will come in handy. Nice being here and hope to know some of you better.

Jacquie

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Indeed, welcome.

Hi Jacquie, Bo Selecta! (he says in an obscure comedic reference kind of a way for all the UK members hereabouts...)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.