woot, im so excited to go and see this today ^^ anyone with me?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

What is it? ;)

Ahh nevermind - it looks like a yucky not-my-taste movie ;)

OMG Dani, the Kill Bill vol 1 was awesome, and 2 is gonna be wonderful. I am surprised that you have not heard of Kill Bill before. Some of Tarintino 's(sp) movies before were more "underground" cult classics, but Kill Bill is much more main stream. To anyone who has not seen Kill Bill yet, it is a must! :)

I guess I'm outta the loop ;)

yeah you must be ;) but kill bill 1 kicked arse. i cant wait to see 2 but i have to wait till next weekend :( so no one post any spoilers ;)

when is it showing anyway? it's not yet hear ... hopefully by next week... saw vol. 1 on an advanced screening more than a month ago... it was awesome, good thing uma chopped off a part of lucy liu's head.. not the whole head.. :)

it started yesterday here :)

Hey all you Kill Bill fans! Make sure you all show your support by voting for Kill Bill Vol.2 for best movie and vote for Uma Thurman for best female performance. It got no recognition at the Oscars which was unbelievable and I think that it deserves to be recognised as the greatest film of all time. Here's the address, you can vote as many times as you want!
http://www.mtv.com/onair/movieawards/ma05/?_requestid=73084

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.