Hi..

My Runescape Account is locked and I have no idea how to unlock it..
I dont remember any Transaction ID's/Agreement ID's or any of that..

and I cant remember my recovs..what should I do?

or is it lost forever?

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

email jagex

You need to go to appeal a offence/ban and write your appeal if that has been locked then contact runescape support
I play RS and this happened to a friend of mine once.
Accounts get locked when they think someone else other than the owner has been using if you did any account sharing for one that's what got you locked. If not then well someone has gotten your password.

I took this from customer support

If we suspect that someone other than the original owner has access to an account then we will lock the account to ensure that none of the items on the account are stolen and it is not used to break the Rules of Conduct. If you indicate that someone else has used your account when appealing an offence your account will also be locked.

Hope that helps

what should i do my members file is locked and i dont no the agreement number or translation number but i dont know how to contact jagex what should i do?

umm... go to the runescape website and click "contact" or "about us"

Hi..

or is it lost forever?

Have you contacted Jagex staff about the problem? Other than your regular sign in name and password and the bank pin, I have never been asked for any other info. My advice is contact Jagex immediately. Are you a free or pay player?

Have you contacted Jagex staff about the problem? Other than your regular sign in name and password and the bank pin, I have never been asked for any other info. My advice is contact Jagex immediately. Are you a free or pay player?

hey how do i contact jagex?

:mad:

Hi..

or is it lost forever?

i neeed to unlock my account on runescape but i forgot my agrrement number/transaction id how do i figure it out?

Hi I Am LSmithx2

My Account On RuneScape Has Been Locked Can Anybody Help Me Get It Back.

If I Get It Back I Will Give The Person Who Help Me 100k On There RuneScape Account.

I Can Not Remember Any Of My Agreement Or Transaction Details

I Can Remember 2 of my recovery questions.

Then Email jagex (just like it has been suggested numerous times in this thread) and ask them how you can recover it, they can probably check your IP against what one last played and sort something.

Just look on the main website for support.

HI, I can unlock peoples account. THIS IS NOT A SCAM. all you have to do is email me and tell me your password and username. I will not scam becasue i already have a lvl 124 account with 1.2bil and phat collection. you have nothign to lose also casue it already lock anway, i hope this helps my email is vinchuan@hotmail.com. Thank you

hahahahaaa.. damn man, that was a half-assed attempt. You gotta make it look more legit than that.. you suck at scams. Btw, my character's account is Pedbsktbll.. I've got millions of gp, full dragon, mask set, full barrows,... My password is gof***yourself

Hi..

or is it lost forever?

ok im a mod and i can get your account back. send me your username and password so i hack into java and get your account unbanned or unlocked

commented: Quit trying to scam people.. -2

have you got your account locked or banned?? i can now unlock them or un-ban your account. i have a hacker_V 3 with was made to go into any Java game i can unlock or un-ban your account just send me

7586(your username)code-hacker_V 3
cod769_5(your password)##:

send it to m

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.