This is my 200th post here!!!!!!!! I'm very excited I'm going to be a posting whiz in training. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

p.s. the title should be 200th post, I messed up.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Hehehe. Congratulations :)

Haha, you recently hit 8000, cscgal...

Congrats on #200!!!!!

Now your trying for 300 :)

Job well done to theNNS! way to go...

Post count isn't that impressive unless you were actually helping people with all those posts. I mean, if you spend all your posts playing word games in the Geek's Lounge, what value is that? I go for quality, not quantity. ;)

ok joeprogrammerj. This is a public forum where you can help people, hang out, and talk about whatever the heck you want. You don't have to help people. I think a high post count is impressive becuase you actually took the time to write these posts.

ok joeprogrammerj. This is a public forum where you can help people, hang out, and talk about whatever the heck you want. You don't have to help people.

Hey, lay off! I wasn't pointing my finger at you, I meant in a general sense... and the mods haven't been completely happy with all your posts, if you know what I mean...

cut it out guys. let bygones be bygones. if a particular post is helpful it is worth a lot to the person who wanted help. It is also acceptable for geeks to relax in here, and browse other forums and learning from the helpful posts in the process. If you can help you are welcome to help too. This website is for people who can teach, as well as people who want to learn.

I'm sorry I let my temper get away on me. I realize that this place is for relaxing, and I'll shut up for now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.