Looking forward to playing this on my trusty Pentium 100 laptop! :p

[img]http://home.insightbb.com/~brandonz14/unrealfloppy.jpg[/img]

Seen any little tidbits lately that have made you chuckle? Share 'em!

Yzk commented: the only thing you need for installing UT is..patience :) +13

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

I saw these on a website www.thinkgeek.com.
I have seen the error and I just laughed when I saw them.

Lol yeah, I've gotten that error before, quite ridiculous really.

lol, I'm thinking next time I'll take a linux... :D

Hehe G00t one d00d!!

I think this one everyone has seen, but it is good for a chuckle

Referring to the keyboard pic up there ^, do you guys share my opinion when I say that acronyms are ok to use... just don't overdo it! People who abbreviate every single little word piss me off something chronic. It drives me insane. This world gets dumber with each coming day.

LMFAOWEAGWMAPCS

COL!

slade, I'd personally consider that something like WTF? or LMFAO is a responsible alternative to making an extreme statement which includes obscenities.

Beyond that, whether its in everyday life or on an internet forum, using acronyms is rude, elitist, lazy, a porr form of communication.....

Did I say rude? Yes, that's what it is - it's downright rude and inconsiderate.

I'm not even going to try to work out what LMFAOWEAGWMAPCS means! :lol:

slade, I'd personally consider that something like WTF? or LMFAO is a responsible alternative to making an extreme statement which includes obscenities.

Like I said, it's ok to do, just don't overdo it... you know what I mean? Things like 'lol' and other common acronyms are ok, but sometimes people will come up with something like 'bbiacom' (is not real, just as an example) and I will say, "what does that mean?" And of course, they reply like I'm a moron "Be back in a couple of minutes!!! u r just plain stoopid rnt u?" This is the point where I fly into an uncontrollable rage and plot for world destruction because some idiot is too lazy to spell out 'are' or 'you'.

Sometimes I cry myself to sleep because of this.

Youknow Slade, I totally agree with you in those acronyms. Out of boredom I went to a chatbox the other day. And waddayaknow, the only thing they said in there were acronyms. The first thing I wrote down was the allknown: what? Well I'm not going to continue about what they said, but I'll tell you this. I'm gonna put an "all" between you and suck. And send them the picture. Maybe that'll help.

I was browsing on a website when this ad came up:

That just looks like my windows...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.