I really like it, and I remember what it was like in v. 7, however, my sister thinks it looks like a web page so she hates it! (How can you hate a webpage?) Well, just wanted to know your opinions!

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I think WMP11 is WAY OVER BLOATED!!!!!!! (23 megs)

wmp9 is the best in the series :)

Lol, I don't think it's bloated, unfortunately most skins don't work but...I really didn't like 9 Yeck! Lol, but I've seen 7, so I'm may be confusing a dif. one...yes, I was, 9 wasn't to bad, almost exactly like 10, but I still like 10 better, a more smoother look

Excuse me, more smooth, or smoother, :P

well you also have to consider its still in Beta testing, the filesize could potentially reduce upon completion. And have you notices MSoft is the first company (i think) to make a software line over the number 10?

Scrapy media player

I kinda dislike iTunes though. Really slow and sluggish. That's not to say WMP is the bestest media player, but I find it significantly faster than iTunes.

I like VLC most, not that I'm an expert or really know what I'm saying. VLC play's some things WMP just crashes on, VLC play's halve downloaded files. I replaced WMP with VLC and VLC does anything I want it to do.

I kinda dislike iTunes though. Really slow and sluggish. That's not to say WMP is the bestest media player, but I find it significantly faster than iTunes.

I find iTunes very snappy on my Mac. Perhaps it's not optimized for Windows...

You're prolly right. I am using iTunes on Windows. Maybe it isn't optimised for Windows. But then again, I use it to sync my iPod only, and not as a regular Media Player...

I have not been able to use Windows Media Player 11, because I still use Windows ME, so so have to stick with 9. But that ok, I mean all I want is something to play my music on. Who cares if its got loads of skins, or a 100 frequency graphic equalizer!! Anyway, I mainly use WinAmp. THE BEST player on the net! And you can watch telly on it!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.