Hello everyone i'm mbr2.
I'm UK based & also a Cruncher over @ WCG;)
Did not even know how to turn on a PC back in 1998!
Now working in a very lowly paid IT job, but looking to get more qualifications & move up the ladder.

Cheers for reading this.
mbr2:D

WolfPack commented: Welcome +3

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hello mbr2. Welcome to Daniweb. You were an early starter compared to me. I had my first computer lessons in late 2000. Programming is one of the easiest areas of technology where you can develop with relatively low cost. Make the most of daniweb. Good luck.

Hello everyone i'm mbr2.
I'm UK based & also a Cruncher over @ WCG;)
Did not even know how to turn on a PC back in 1998!
Now working in a very lowly paid IT job, but looking to get more qualifications & move up the ladder.

Cheers for reading this.
mbr2:D

Hi mbr2, i'm from uk to.

I got interested in computers a few years before you. Before that I worked i wood. At 35 I went to uni to study Visbasic but didn't learn anything about it their. Left uni went into a job in IT thinking I knew nothing and was not worthy but soon found out, with a few exceptions, that I knew more the everyone else. Soon shot up the ladder till I got board and left when my head hit a ceiling. Now ready to dump computer all together I hate them :evil:

Good luck.

KO.

Hi all, even a hello to Wolfy (waves), I've only been into computers for 20 years - a mere baby comapred to some folks hereabouts...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.