I only got 30% :(

25-40%: Mmmm. Do you really want to be a citizen? This kind of performance isn't going to impress those nice immigration folks.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13442226

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

I missed number "8" is all... I guess I can stay here?

I got 50% and ive never even been to the US i pretty much just bluffed my way through the test.

You answered 15% of questions correctly. Here's your rating:
0-20%: Maybe you're still thinking too much about the Old Country -- and that's where you should probably be.

That doesn't count! I'm a Canadian!

90%. Missed the one about the INS form, and the one about the original states. Does that mean I have to go retake my high school history classes?

I notice many ppl (Including me) that mi$$ that one..

You answered 95% of questions correctly. Here's your rating:

0-20%: Maybe you're still thinking too much about the Old Country -- and that's where you should probably be.

25-40%: Mmmm. Do you really want to be a citizen? This kind of performance isn't going to impress those nice immigration folks.

45-60%: Not too bad, but you really need to break out the civics books again -- word is, the INS is looking for an 80 percent score.

65-80%: Hey, you may make a good citizen yet! Look at your wrong answers and a little revision should do the trick.

85-100%: Welcome to the United States! (And, truth be told, you know more about this great land than most Americans.)

- never been to the us before! :d

You answered 90% of questions correctly.

I missed 5 and 8... not too bad, though I should know 8 (I've missed similar questions way too often)

You answered 95% of questions correctly. Here's your rating:

I missed number 5...
85-100%: Welcome to the United States! (And, truth be told, you know more about this great land than most Americans.)

Well... I got 55%, and I'm neither an American, nor living there ;)

where can i find this test?

Hello,

I missed #8 too.

I found, however, that some of the questions were misleading. Without spilling the beans on the exam, there are challenges on some of the terms of office, and along the lines of who asks vs. who confirms.

I would word it slightly differently to avoid any confusion, and add a section on some major cities and see if they are capitols or not.

Christian

You answered 85% of questions correctly.

And, I have all of the qualifications necessary to become President - plus, I can even pronounce the word nuclear and I know its meaning.... I am overqualified for several other jobs as well!

Thanks for the test. It's good to know all that time watching Jeopardy is paying off so well now.

BR

I got 100%. Maybe thats because I am still in high school so its basically my job to know that stuff.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.