Thanks for the warm welcome Dani! This is my first membership in an Online community, but I've got a good feeling about it already :)

Name: Kevan

Nickname: Papu (My twin Grandsons!!)

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 180 ?

Relationship: Married to the most wonderful woman on the planet. Eat your hearts out!

Music: Jimmy Buffet (Parrothead), James Taylor, Stevie Wonder, Santana, Jackson Brown, CCR, Sam Cook, Four Tops, '70's Rock, Jazz, Classical, Latin

Education: Some College, Writer's Classes

Work: Freelance Web Development (PHP, XHTML, CSS), Fiction and Non-Fiction Writer, Cabinet Maker

Few Movies -- Little TV -- No IM

Hobbies: Spending time with my Grandchildren, Reading (online, books -- Fiction, Non-fiction), Sharing food and wine with friends, Cooking, Jimmy Buffet music, learning something new.

Dislikes: Judgemental people, Pompus Jerks, People driving slow talking on cell phones.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi Kevan, welcome to DaniWeb.

Hi, Kevan.

Noticed you live in Broken Aroow, OK. Was born in Enid, OK, and lived in a spot on the map called Ames, OK. Closest medium town to Ames is Drummond, OK.

Where is Broken Arrow in relation to these towns?

Uncle Scruffy

Hi Uncle Scruffy,

Broken Arrow is East of Tulsa and once was a seperate community. In a few more years it'll just be a suburb (very soon) of Tulsa.

I've been to Enid. The thing I remember is the gigantic grain silo. I've never been to Ames. Where is that in relation to Tulsa?

Hi, Kevan.

Noticed you live in Broken Aroow, OK. Was born in Enid, OK, and lived in a spot on the map called Ames, OK. Closest medium town to Ames is Drummond, OK.

Where is Broken Arrow in relation to these towns?

Uncle Scruffy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.