I have today posted my 100th blog here, hitting the DaniWeb century, a technology ton-up, the big one...

Err, well, I am too easily pleased perhaps :)

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Hehe :) Congratulations, Davey!!

bravo, ol' chap, bravo. *claps for you*

Too easily pleased? Nonsense. Too easily pleased is when you find a penny and leap for joy, not when you celebrate your 100th blog!

nice one mate! :)

Hmmm... blogging eh. And you reached a 100 congrats man.

Maybe even I should start a blog but dont want to take away your happiness since i cana exceed that number in a few days. (damn it now just how do you start making a blog in Daniweb, wheres' the damn button)

:D:D:D

Err.. Mr. Happygeek i hope you understand that the thing which i pasted in my first post was just err.. a joke (why Miss Dani, why, pointing out the blog button like that :) )

But you will definately see my amateurish blogging skills in the near future. (beware all bloggers) !!!!!!

You asked where the button was :)

Err.. Mr. Happygeek i hope you understand that the thing which i pasted in my first post was just err.. a joke (why Miss Dani, why, pointing out the blog button like that :) )

That'll teach you :twisted:

Muhahahaha.

See you over on the blogs section...

Err.... yes i hope you understand i am not the kind to mess around with moderators and admins. :D

Hello people, just thought I'd add a dumb question to this thread. Has the proceedure for adding blog entries changed recently? It was a simple matter to make my first entry, but now I can't find the required button anywhere. If I try this link

http://www.daniweb.com/blogs/misc.php?action=myblog

I get told I don't have permission to access the page. Can anyone assist me here? Thanks.

Steven.

Look at the MY BLOG button posted by Miss Dani just a few posts back in this thread.

Yes, I have done. But when I click it I get "Mushy-pea, you do not have permission to access this page". It goes to the same link I posted above.

Steven.

Sorry about that. Should work now.

Looks like it really is after all your log out related problem since the MY BLOG button works fine on my computer. Maybe you should try flushing your IE cache and cookies related to Dani Web if that may help, but its just my two cents.

Problem fixed. Thanks Dani.

Steven.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.