Name: Cyndi
D.O.B.: 5-1-71
Height: 5'7"
Weight: Is this really necessary?
Eye color: brown
(ok, i forgot what the other questions were about all of the personal stats..this will have to do for now) :cheesy:

OK..I'm married to my hubby of 16 years. We have a nearly 15 yr old son who plays football, basketball and baseball so I'm a year round taxi driver, cook, cheerleader, launderer, etc. In my free time, I love to spend time with my husband, work with PSP (Paint Shop Pro), do small woodworking/painting craft projects, read, watch Ghosthunters and waste lots of time surfing the net and then figuring how to fix the bugs I might pick up along the way. I'm not always the best at it, but I'm always determined not to quit until it's done. LOL
I also have a ornery girly cat named Mally and an idiot Boston Terrier named "LB" (pronounced Elby)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi Cyndi ... PSP, eh? Give Adobe Photoshop a try!

Hi Cyndi ... PSP, eh? Give Adobe Photoshop a try!

I do have Photoshop, actually. Love it too (what little time I've used it), but I just work with PSP more. I've worked with PSP more and haven't had the time to really immerse myself in PS so far. But I'm working on it. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.