That's asp .net, which is a little bit of html and some visual basic code :) I love it. I love this thread lol, how awesome is it, we just chat about anything. The geeks lounge rules. I got my new machine yesterday... well everything but the mobo, cpu and monitor :mad:. They're all on backorder, I really can't wait to get them, I'm just sitting in my room dwelling over how I don't have them yet :(. Anyways, I'll be able to keep busy until they come, I accidentally ordered a 12cm case fan, so I'm gonna customize my case to accomodate it :).

cool, don't you just love messing around with the parts of a computer? I have hehe "trophies" of my old or forgotten out of the junkyard parts laying around in my room and I test every one of 'em. Some of em are still good btw :) I even have a Trident VGA for the ISA lying around here. Many vents too.

Well atleast you have the casing right? Thats something very special, its like a human missing a brain though :p

lol yeah. I just finished the case mod :D. I made a template of the grill for the fan in photoshop, then I printed it out to scale, sticky taped it to the case and use a rubber hammer and a nail to make an indent for each circular hole (there were about 100 of them lol, it was a slow process) then I drilled them with the bench drill. Ran out of work space so I had to use the hand drill, man that case was hard to penetrate. But it turned out great, so I filed and sanded off the excess parts and in the process did alot of scratching :( . But it's all good because my Girlfriend is a painter and is going to see what she can do for me :D.

Anyways, thats my rap for the weekend. Went to the QLD Training awards, it was awesome fun. We were the 'rowdy' table :D.

Slade

sounds cool, got a picture of you new casing? But hey, the cooling system is like the bloodflow of the computer. Without it or not sufficient it'll overheat. But where are you gonna place it? Not on the floor right? It'll act like vacuumcleaner then :p and about the scratching, I don't think paint will do it though, you'll get strange holes and large scratch-like holes that way. Or your girl is truly an expert :). (Which I'm guessing she is).

QLD training awards? Did you get anything?

Member Avatar for

Anybody heard of the band Avenged Sevenfold? I love them, what do you guys think of them? What is some of their best songs?

Hey, yeah i've heard of them but I can't find a place to download their songs! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! * starts to fake cry* oh well.. I guess I'll go but the cd damnit lol bye bye!

sounds cool, got a picture of you new casing? But hey, the cooling system is like the bloodflow of the computer. Without it or not sufficient it'll overheat. But where are you gonna place it? Not on the floor right? It'll act like vacuumcleaner then :p and about the scratching, I don't think paint will do it though, you'll get strange holes and large scratch-like holes that way. Or your girl is truly an expert :). (Which I'm guessing she is).

QLD training awards? Did you get anything?

I'll have pics of it soon, I got before and afters it was painted... let me tell you it's better off painted lol. No way is it going on the ground, it'll be up on the table with moi :D. The painting doesn't look as good as it could be, but hey. The only thin that isn't that good about it is that in the center its a different texture and you can tell it's been painted because it is slightly elevated... otherwise the color is the same, and I am going to fix it with my own customized glossy stickers anyways.

Stay cool, I'll get those pics for you soon.

btw, I didn't win anything... although they have me nominated for next year lol. I was just there with the company as a sponsor. What you been up to?

Alright, I'm looking forward to those pics!

What I've been up to? Oi, thats a long story, you'd better grab a beer :p

I've been running internship since 4 months ago and I've learned a lot and as you can see around that time, I've joined this site, learned about how dangerous spyware/adware and how the rest of world is messed up and viruses. Since 2 months ago, I've started contacting school about the contract between the company where I run as intern and school itself. None came. 2 weeks ago they came on the phone even. Youknow what they say? Well this: "er.. I've gotten this email from 27th of may and bla bla bla". I mean COME ON! I've been calling them since the 15th of May! I mean uaaa? its a.. very messed up school. I only need one more year, lets hope that the school will still be standing for that long. And this is the last week of me running internship so next friday I will be out of the country and going on holiday to the US, Texas. To be catching some rays :cool: and some gnarly waves dude. LOL!

Member Avatar for

hehe, they are heavy metal and you can find them here:
http://www.manowar.com/
Their mission is to show the world "steel", their music is based on the middle-ages and is about armies, sword-clashes and ofcourse the darkness. The music is from the 80's however, its still quite qood for that age. Its really worth a try.

Tell me about your band, which I haven't heard about.

do you have any clue what you are talking about?
your a fucking retart
there music is not from the 80's and its hardcore/metal
and you can find then here jack ass
www.avengedsevenfold.com

do you have any clue what you are talking about?
your a fucking retart
there music is not from the 80's and its hardcore/metal
and you can find then here jack ass
www.avengedsevenfold.com

Where is Manowar now, huh? I haven't seen them since 1996, besides the music is written in 1984 most of the time like from the CD: Hell of Steel even the book that comes with it says so and it proofs to me your use of bad language makes you look like a pathetic little man, who has no life.

lmao, I think he thought you were referring to a7x...

Anyways yeah so have a good time catching those rays buddy! I am so starving! I am far too impatient, I ordered some new pc gear but I've been waiting a while and I'm getting so anxious lol. I am getting a friend to pick up the rest of my gear on Tuesday, and I am fully pumped. I just can't wait to play Knights of the Old Republic and some other games, having a huge lan party come up (huge for this town) and I am stoked. I am one of the elites and I used to be the elite lol, but I got soft and they caught up, I'd dare say they'd kick me around the block now because i haven't played a game for AGESSS. Just been programming, but you know you get stuck and it's frustrating *sigh*. Anyways, Have a good holiday buddy I gotta get me some grub.

p.s. Unregistered, I think you should read into more detail next time....

I just joined and its pretty cool here. But I must respond to this. A7X is only one of the best bands in the world. Dude.

Thankyou. I have spoken. xDD

I just joined and its pretty cool here. But I must respond to this. A7X is only one of the best bands in the world. Dude.

Your point? I don't remember either of us declaring that A7X was the best band in the world (well maybe). By saying something is the 'best' in the world, is always an exaggeration, there can be no 'best' there is always someone or something better.

You you be more of a hag? Its my opinion. God.

Member Avatar for

Anybody heard of the band Avenged Sevenfold? I love them, what do you guys think of them? What is some of their best songs?

reply- Avenged Sevenfold ( A7Z ) is the best band EVER there best songs i've hear is Clarivoyant Disease and Unholy Confessions umm if you wanna talk sumtime my AIM Screename is BeautxfulMistake

You you be more of a hag? Its my opinion. God.

Dude, what is your issue seriously? You are making no sense whatsoever. A7X are good, just quit your winging.

Member Avatar for

I do I do I do I do I do I do.

I <3 Zacky.

Mmmhmmm

Haven't heard from you for a while yzk, what you up to lately?

I do I do I do I do I do I do.

I <3 Zacky.

Mmmhmmm

hell yessss check the avatar oh yeah! He's a kick ass guitarist, he's like my idol for me cause I play guitar so he's like my idol :) :cool:

Some of the best songs I would say are eternal rest, the beginning with the whole solo is kick ass unholy confessions, love it, chapter 4, I wont see you tnoight, desecrate through reverence...OK ALL OF THEM! haha I'm gonna see them at warped tour when they come here in NY at DARien lake

Member Avatar for

Yeah, avenged fucking rocks. Their best songs Darkness surrounding and Unholy confessions are the shit, i heard of A7X like a year or a year and a half ago, ever since then i have been a huge fucking fan, AVENGED SEVENFOLD ROCKS! .... if you wanna hear some good ones those are the best ones that i like.. and also their piano song Warmness on the soul, playing avenged is the best on the fuckin guitar, their challenging but rad. HASTA

Member Avatar for

Alll i have t say is.....THEY FUCKING ROCK!

Metallica is only repedative in St. Anger, their old stuff all sounds original. Agreed nothing else matters rocks, but one of the best Metallica songs has to be Sanitarium. I went to the sanitarium tour last summer, front row, and let me tell you that just kicked ass! One obviously is good too

whoa! must have cost a LOT of money to get front row ticket seats!

Hi was making a search regarding this band, and this site popped up first on Google. Also, I'm a software developer, so I decided to became a member.

mm Avenged Sevenfold, good band.

Listen to the following:

Story of the Year
Atreyu
From Autumn To Ashes
Killswitch Engage

friggin kick ass bands :evil:

hooroo

Member Avatar for

Avenged sevenfold is too freaking great, i love all of their stuff but my favorite would have to be Chapter four.
i dont have their CD but i plan to get it in a little while today.i love AFI theyre good,but i think they could be better, ive heard of manowar.com and i heard god, but ill have to check them out. i like alot more than these bands but, Avenged sevenfold is definatly my favorite.

Avenged sevenfold is too freaking great, i love all of their stuff but my favorite would have to be Chapter four.
i dont have their CD but i plan to get it in a little while today.i love AFI theyre good,but i think they could be better, ive heard of manowar.com and i heard god, but ill have to check them out. i like alot more than these bands but, Avenged sevenfold is definatly my favorite.

I saw them at warped tour on August 18th. They were amazing. I have pictures but I havent put them up yet. But I will post them when I do

Member Avatar for

A7X is seriously the best band ever.....have you even seen them live? iv never gotten the chance :'(

Member Avatar for

yes A7x fucking rule!!!

Member Avatar for

so yea avenged sevenfold in pretty amazing..they are totally awesome in concert also...have fun with Waking The Fallen..it is by far a great album

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.