Anybody heard of the band Avenged Sevenfold? I love them, what do you guys think of them? What is some of their best songs?

Avenged sevenfold? I love that band, theyre so good. His voice is amazing, and I love the way they play. :) :) .

Avenged Sevenfold is the best band ever! They are my favourite. I've yet to see them live.. I'm gonna try and go to Warped Tour next year but if you havent heard them or heard of them, get their albums, I have all of them and they are amazing. The best songs are Forgotten Faces, Turn The Other Way, We Come Out At Night, Unholy Confessions, Radiant Eclipse and An Epic of Time Wasted. AVENGED SEVENFOLD FUCKING ROCK!! ... i'm new by the way =P

Avenged Sevenfold is the best band ever! They are my favourite. I've yet to see them live.. I'm gonna try and go to Warped Tour next year but if you havent heard them or heard of them, get their albums, I have all of them and they are amazing. The best songs are Forgotten Faces, Turn The Other Way, We Come Out At Night, Unholy Confessions, Radiant Eclipse and An Epic of Time Wasted. AVENGED SEVENFOLD FUCKING ROCK!! ... i'm new by the way =P

AWWW, daz cool!!! There are so the fucking band! We should chat sometimes, u seem cool!!! :)

Avenged sevenfold? I love that band, theyre so good. His voice is amazing, and I love the way they play. :) :) .

I have to say the same, they are artisitc, and very good with lyric's and guitar. Not to mention the great drum solo's etc. Well i cant say theya re the best, i prefer tool over them But im a hardcore Blink 182 fan. HAHA,

A7X are my favourite band ever. Their music consists of everything I love to hear and they've created sounds of such strength, emotion, passion and beauty that I've become obsessed! I love them all, especially M.Shadows and Synyster Gates.

Out of everyone I've spoken to, I'm the only one who's said my favourite album of the two is Sounding the Seventh Trumpet. Anyone else agree?

My favourite songs are To End the Rapture (both versions), Turn the Other Way, We Come Out at Night, Lips of Deceit, Second Heartbeat, Unholy Confessions and I Won't See You Tonight Pt.1

Anybody heard of the band Avenged Sevenfold? I love them, what do you guys think of them? What is some of their best songs?

yes i love avenged sevenfold...they're the greatest band of all time!...some good songs are: Warmness on the soul,M.I.A., Unholy Confessions, and Burn it down.
Hope you like them cause theyre the best band I ever heard.

a7x rock. my fave band ever. yay.

for anyone whos interested there are leadership opening at the new street team.

cheers, sych :cool: :cool:

This band can definately tear it up.
I dont think the planet knew what it was missing until it was shown.

Wow.

Whats Up People, i would just like to know what M.Shadows says at the end of Strength Of The World just as the song fades away... you can here him moning something. Anyways if anyone know's, reply back plz.

P.S. AVENGED SEVENFOLD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

i am goin to see avenged sevenfold in 9th march!!!!!!!

oh yea..i have heard these guys preetty awesum i'd say..i luv their song seize the day n bat counrty 1 n 2

Nope, never heard of them sorry. Maybe you heard of my unknown one? Manowar?

I love Manowar :!::cheesy:

I love Manowar

"Brothers of Metal" have you heard this song :mrgreen:

"Brothers of Metal" have you heard this song :mrgreen:

Yes, of course ;) -- its is one of my favorites by Manowar.:)

Ok Avenged Sevenfold is good and I love the drum solos, but if you really want a good heavy band, you should look at UnderOath or All That Remains. Two extremely good bands. And if you're into amazing drumming like me listen to the song "My Fears Have Become Fobias" by As Blood Runs Black. It's Insane!

Avenged Sevenfold is one of the melodic metal bands that I love to listen to. But my ears belong to Norma Jean. Teehee :D

Ok Avenged Sevenfold is good and I love the drum solos, but if you really want a good heavy band, you should look at UnderOath or All That Remains. Two extremely good bands. And if you're into amazing drumming like me listen to the song "My Fears Have Become Fobias" by As Blood Runs Black. It's Insane!

A few songs with good drumming IMO

• System Of A Down - Snowblind
• Slayer - Seasons in the Abbys
• Iced Earth - The Setian Massacre
• Avenged Sevenfold - Blinded In Chains
• Avenged Sevenfold - We Come Out at Night
• Megadeth - Fight For Freedom (FFF)
• Haste The Day - If I could see
commented: These are awsome bands. :) +1

A few songs with good drumming IMO

• Avenged Sevenfold - Blinded In Chains
• Haste The Day - If I could see

I like Haste The Day. :) I love listening to their aggressive songs. Avenged Sevenfold has also nice guitar lines.

I doubt if anyone will ever top the Bealtes !!

commented: Who cares? That has nothing to do with the question. -2

I doubt if anyone will ever top the Bealtes !!

The Beatles = Legends

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.