Hi kind folks here,
It does not need your money. For the innocent victims of Internet child abuse, just light a candle of support at http://www.lightamillioncandles.com
We're aiming to light at least One Million Candles by December 31, 2006.
This petition will be used to encourage governments, politicians, financial institutions, payment organisations, Internet service providers, technology companies and law enforcement agencies to eradicate the commercial viability of online child abuse.
They have the power to work together. You have the power to get them to take action.
Please light your candle at lightamillioncandles.com or send an email of support to light@lightamillioncandles.com.
Together, we can destroy the commercial viability of Internet child abuse sites that are destroying the lives of innocent children.
Kindly forward this message to your friends, relatives and work colleagues so that they can light a candle too.
I have lit mine. If you have lit your candle, please post it here to let more people see this thread and light their candles. Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

its a good idea, therefore i would urge everyone to please participate, its doesnt take long, doesnt cost you anything, and its one the of easiest ways you can make a real difference today, we both have!

darren :cool:

I lit a candle also :)

Good luck!! -- Welcome to Daniweb!!

I lit a candle also :)

Good luck!! -- Welcome to Daniweb!!

nice one mate, we should prob add the latest number of candles to our posts in this thread.

Candles lit =

darren :cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.