Hey peeps! Just joined up because I did a search on why my gf fing laptop is broke and here I am...not new to forum communities or pc's but I certainly did not study computer engineering or software hooey (just Behavioral psychology and chemistry:eek: ). I usually manage well enough to swap out parts and do intermediate trouble shooting though.

also interested in learning more about the vbulletin as a site I am affiliated with (www.minnesotaclimbing.com) just started using it to keep hackers from shutting our site down.

Other interest: mountain biking (got singletrack?), rock climbing, modest mouse, flaming lips, James Blunt, Smallville, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, history of wars, etc.

I live in Minneapolis, so if any locals ever want to get together for eats or drinks let me know.

Happy October!

Hey peeps! Just joined up because I did a search on why my gf fing laptop is broke and here I am...not new to forum communities or pc's but I certainly did not study computer engineering or software hooey (just Behavioral psychology and chemistry:eek: ). I usually manage well enough to swap out parts and do intermediate trouble shooting though.

also interested in learning more about the vbulletin as a site I am affiliated with (www.minnesotaclimbing.com) just started using it to keep hackers from shutting our site down.

Other interest: mountain biking (got singletrack?), rock climbing, modest mouse, flaming lips, James Blunt, Smallville, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, history of wars, etc.

I live in Minneapolis, so if any locals ever want to get together for eats or drinks let me know.

Happy October!

Welcome to Daniweb m8. You've got quite a bit of interests but they r kool:cool:. "FLAMING LIPS"?????? Could you tell me what that is sounds very tempting lol:cheesy:

It's a band, look them up on myspace...

Welcome to Daniweb m8. You've got quite a bit of interests but they r kool:cool:. "FLAMING LIPS"?????? Could you tell me what that is sounds very tempting lol:cheesy:

lol well that tells u about my knowledge of music..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.