I was looking onto this site, and noticed that there was an audio file of a UFO talking. I tried to translate what this guy was saying, which was this:
“So Charlie finally broke up with me. And she said that her parents would never let her marry somebody from another plant, and I’m like ‘Come On, man!’ I mean she’s pretty, she’s bright. It’s not like I have seven noses or anything.”
Do you guys know if I translated this correctly, because it’s really hard to understand this dude.

I was looking onto this site, and noticed that there was an audio file of a UFO talking. I tried to translate what this guy was saying, which was this:
“So Charlie finally broke up with me. And she said that her parents would never let her marry somebody from another plant, and I’m like ‘Come On, man!’ I mean she’s pretty, she’s bright. It’s not like I have seven noses or anything.”
Do you guys know if I translated this correctly, because it’s really hard to understand this dude.

weird, although i think he says `planet`not plant, but i think running it through something like wavepad would reveal all, as the audio file has just been slowed down, but speeding it up a little it would be far easier to understand

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.