if you do !!. the best football manger game comes out next week :mrgreen:

football manger 2007 just played the demo and it is awsome !!!

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

not really into footy games, looks good though

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

well i like football but whats football manger 2007

nope, loathe it with a vengeance. Being forced to watch 20 hours or so of it per week as a kid does that, and of course the complete brainwashing by the media presenting anyone having anything to do with it as a divine being.

Would check that one once it's out. Thanks for the link :)

where is the link :eek:

?

I don't like the American version of football -- too dull, uninteresting and brutal. European football (what we call socker) is a lot more exciting.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

of course it is, i play soccer not american football.

I don't like the American version of football -- too dull, uninteresting and brutal. European football (what we call socker) is a lot more exciting.

Reminds me of what some foriegn dignitary said after watching his first American football game.
"If it is a game, it is too much. If it is a fight, it is not enough."

No sports = no football .

No, I do not like watching men chase eachother.

(Boxing is cool, though ;) )

Well, I don't actually follow boxing, per se, but occasionally I may catch it on cable and watch a few minutes-- it can be quite brutal, but so is Grand Theft Auto II, III (Oh, GTA, what fun-- rampage, blow things up-- what more does one need? (and, please don't say a storyline. I do not game or see movies such as Star Wars III, etc for a bloody storyline LOL)):rolleyes:

Yeah, boxing's kind of cool.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.