Here's one that was written by Altert Einstein. Can you solve it? (Hint: create a matrix on paper to keep track of who does what)
There are 5 houses in 5 different colours. In each house lives a person of a different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. Using the clues below can you determine who owns the fish?
* The Brit lives in the red house.
* The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
* The Dane drinks tea.
* The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
* The green house owner drinks coffee.
* The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
* The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
* The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk.
* The Norwegian lives in the first house.
* The man who smokes Blend lives next door to the one who keeps cats.
* The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man sho smokes Dunhill.
* The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
* The German smokes Prince.
* The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
* The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.